Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

No night sweats or fever, just sore throat and swollen lymph…

Customer Question
No night sweats or fever...
No night sweats or fever , just sore throat and swollen lymph nodes in my throat which is not visible , unless I open my mouth, I also just got tested on October 2nd this year and I was negative through blood work , but my doctor prescribed me azithromcycin and prednisone which I'm suppose to take for 5 days and today is the last day, could this be the reason why I have a faint line on the oral test and could the test show be wrong if my body is fighting another virus at this time . I have history of cold sore and my head feels heavy once in a while , I attached the picture of the oral home job test I took last night , and have been nervous ever since , couldn't sleep.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/10/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor
your exposure was about a month anda half ago
I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Did you receive my last answer?