Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 71yrs. And For the last 2 days I have had indigestion-a…

Customer Question
I am 71yrs. And...

I am 71yrs. And For the last 2 days I have had indigestion-a pain in the center of my chest. I am tired and wondered what to do.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

No!

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm very healthy and active, never had a pain like this

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/9/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 9 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

I do have a few more questions to ask:

How long have you had these symptoms?

Did they start all of the sudden or did they come on gradually?

How bad are the symptoms (mild, moderate, severe)?

Is there anything you had done that have improved your symptoms?

Is there anything you have done that worsens your symptoms?

Came on yesterday morning". It was gradual. Pain is moderate. I have never had this before. It is the same as yesterday.

do you have a history of heart problems?
have you tried taking any medications for the pain?