Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Blood pressure today priour to, blood pressure today prior…

Blood pressure today priour...

Blood pressure today priour to

Doctor's Assistant: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?

Blood pressure today prior to ectocardiagram was

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

130 over 96 I am 75. Should I worry? Thanks!

11/8/2017
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Your post is cut off.

Please state your question exactly

Your post is cut off.

Please state your question exactly

My blood pressure today prior to an echocardiogram was 130 over 96.
Should I be concerned?
Thanks.

I did not suggest a phone call, that was site automation. You can wait for an expert to talk with you, or you can continue now with me on these posts.

Let me know what you want to do.

I do not want a call back!
Just a written response!
Thanks.

No concern at all.

At age 75 we would never worry about this level of blood pressure.

It is good.

We would not be concerned until it is over 150/90.

OK, let me know if you have further question.

Also: Hopefully this helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page.] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician