Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I'm a man and I have areal bad body oder and people smell…

Customer Question
I'm a man and...

I'm a man and I have areal bad body oder and people smell means turn there nose up but I don't smell it what kind of soap can I use to get rid of it

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?

No for two years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
11/8/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

You should try an antibacterial soap bar when you shower.

You should scrub the effect areas for 30 seconds and shower daily.

You should also wash all your clothes with antibacterial soap after each use.

You should clean your sheets and towels in the same soap.

Body odor is thought to be from a bacteria. You need to clean everything until you get rid of the bacteria.

I hope this helps!
Let me know if you have any additional questions.
We only get credit for positive feedback on customers we help so please take a moment to rate my services by send 5 stars above.
You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 3 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having bad body odor issues

you should see a doctor and get blood testing to check for H Pylori bacteria in your system which can cause urea in gas from your mouth.

small bowel bacterial overgrowth can increased hydrogen content in your breath and can be found on breath testing.

poor diet, lack of fruits and vegetables and fiber in your diet can cause bad bacteria to grow in your bowels.

stool testing for clostridium difficile can check for bad bacteria in your bowels which can cause diarrhea and bad odor.

do you have a GP doctor who can do some of this testing for you?

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician