Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE A CUTANEOUS ABCESS ON THE BACK OF MY HAND. IT NOT…

Customer Question
I HAVE A CUTANEOUS...

I HAVE A CUTANEOUS ABCESS ON THE BACK OF MY HAND. IT NOT CAME TO A HEAD IYS UNDER THE SKIN. CAUSING PAIN AND STIFFNESS,WHAT CAN I DO AT HOME TO CLEAR IT UP.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

NO./ IT WAS INFECTED BUT ANTIBOTICS CLEAR IT UP,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Can you please post a photo of the abscess here?