Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I haven't been feeling well lately It all started about a…

Customer Question
I haven't been feeling...

I haven't been feeling well lately It all started about a week ago I woke up in the morning with a sharp pain on my left side of my body and felt constipated and bloated the next couple of days

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Well the pain went away after 3 days ,but I grew like a lump on my side and the doctor said it's lipoma,like a mad of fat, but it does hurt But the thing is I haven't been able to poop for the past 5 days I feel bloated and I'm constipated

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm diabetic

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/7/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 9 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

Have you taken anything for constipation?

Do you have heartburn, nausea, vomiting, fever, loss of appetite, bloating, gas, tenderness on abdomen?

I'm male and I'm 26 years,I have taking only petobismol and it didn't help,I feel a little warm inside my body at times, but it goes away,I haven't been eating much because I'm scared to feel bloated and not being able to poop l,I do feel gas inside that I can't let out easily
It all started with a sharp pain on my left side and I woke up in the morning like that. I was sleeping on my left side of my body as well not sure if that has anything to do with it,I grew a lump on my left side and the doctor said it was lipoma
But they didn't give me any medicine for infection or constipation they only gave me pain medicine