Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have questions for a General Doctor regarding my issues?

Customer Question
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/7/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

What are your symptoms?

Any medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Since how long have you been suffering from?
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

The issue all began when I was rear ended at a stoplight without the person at fault apply brakes at all. I’m
33 years old Female. Im an active person and I do a lot of walking for work as I’m a commercial banker for a living. My question is I’ve been to multiple dr offices to get multiple opinions an this recent auto accident I was rear ended in. By the request of my attorney. They will not give me anything to help ease the pain even after I was referred to a Pain Management Clinic an he injected me on two separate occasions with the Transforaminal Epidural Steroid an waited approx 2 weeks before I got the Facet joint injection. The first injection was a bad idea an hurt much worse hoping it was temporary hurt but NO I was better off without it. The 2nd was suppose to be easy but in the end i ALWAYS got spasms instead of relief for the past 5 weeks. Muscle relaxers are helpful at and for bedtime.

I'm opting out so other expert can help you further ASAP.

Thanks.

Close