Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a bad problem with a larva that produces a little…

Customer Question
I have a bad...

I have a bad problem with a larva that produces a little black paraci te thats on a (thread )? The larva was in holes where i had M.I.R.S. Staff the larva and paracite are in my stomach and stool,synusis,and lungs. I can cough aqnd you can see them wiggleing `

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

I just told them to you i am a canser surviver with no immune system at all, i have M.I.R.E,S staff with some kinda larva ( or worm ) in the holes that wont heal that spits out paracites that are tiney and dark that once they burrow under your skin ,you cant hardly get out, I have them from the top of my head to the souls of my feet they are uncomfortable but mostly painful the larva when i try to pull out break off and become a single larva that starts functioning on their own and searching for another hoste please read carefully I have them in my finertips ,they are as fare as i know in my lungs,stomach,sinuses, ears, nose and throat.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes i have gout ,do not anymore losy think i am a diabetic hypertension,

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
11/7/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 6 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these issues

did you have MRSA methacillin resistant staph aureus skin infection before?

can you upload a clear photo of your skin

how old are you? are you male or female?

on left side of face and
head they kept me in St Michaels hospital for over 8 days on the disease control ward and was gonna keep me another two weeks wen the doctor was talking about doing surgery and removing part of my scull because it was in my bone two
I am now in the emergency room the doctor said he will give me bactrum to get rid of the worms any suggestions of tests

if you have bad anxiety symptoms, you may need medications to help decrease anxiety symptoms

which can worsen worry about these worms.

bactrim is a good antibiotic.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician