Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've had sudden intakes of breathe for a year this month. My…

Customer Question
Hi, I've had sudden...

Hi, I've had sudden intakes of breathe for a year this month. My doctor thought it was anxiety so I am no on sertraline and that worked for a while but recently the breaths came back

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Stress seems to make it worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had an appendectomy 12 years ago and no major surgeries since

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/3/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

It is clear that you have a diagnosis and a treatment.

You now have treatment failure.

What dose of zoloft are you on?

75 mg