Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I am on a low dose blood pressure medication, anti

depressant and thyroid pill, can...
I am on a low dose blood pressure medication, anti depressant and thyroid pill, can I take Forskolin and Garcinia Cambogia and be ok
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Have you been feeling dizzy or lightheaded?
Customer: Just had a checkup last month and everything is good. No dizziness or lighheadedness
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Overweight by 100 pounds
11/1/2017

Hello I'm Dr Chip

My one concern would be taking the Forskolin with a high blood pressure medication since there's the possibility of that dropping you blood pressure too low

That said, were I your doctor I'd be OK with your taking both the Forskolin and the Garcinia with your other medications

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor