Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Allergies to Zanidip blood pressure. Hot itching neck and

Allergies to Zanidip blood pressure...
Allergies to Zanidip blood pressure . Hot itching neck and face, increasing every dose.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: I am also taking Averpro 300. So I just revert back to taking it. But pressure is 168-86.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Also taking Crestar for cholesterol 10mg. And thyroid tab. Oroxidne100mg.
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/31/2017
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I would recommend you to take tablet benadryl for one to two days and stop taking that drug and if your blood pressure does not get controlled by previous medicine then do followup with your doctor to adjust the dose.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.
Best wishes.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for response I will get to my Dr. As soon as she is back.
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor