Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Overly High blood pressure for a few hours with medication..

second opinion] Overly High blood...
second opinion] Overly High blood pressure for a few hours with medication.. cold sweats fatigue rapid heart beat!!! I am concerned his liver is failing and he is refusing to go to the er right now he was diagnosed with fatty liver disease due to alcohol still drinks but did slow down
10/23/2017

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is his age?

What is his blood pressure and heart rate?

He is 42 I have been doin his blood pressure all night the lowest it has been was 172/110 the height was 224/118 after he he took his meds and slept for awhile I took it just now and it was 165/123 I know these r dangerous levels just looking for advice
Please and thank u I truly appreciate I’m trying to talk him into goin to the er without luck

Yes, he needs to go to ER. Call an ambulance if needed.

This is too high BP which can cause stroke or heart attack.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank u very much

You are very welcome.

Wishing you all the very best in life.