Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am an insomiac. I am asking if it is legal for me to order…

I am an insomiac...

I am an insomiac. I am asking if it is legal for me to order 30 ambien on-line?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes--i have been on ambien 10 milligram a day for 10 years. it would save time if i could order on-line through a doctor? is that possible? I take ambian and a satin for high cloresteral. i am 64.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No. I had asthma for five years when I was a teenager

Answered in 1 minute by:
10/22/2017
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Ok

It is a felony to even try to order ambien on line, technically speaking.

Ambien is a dangerous, controlled substance.

Not only do you have to have a prescription, but a doctor must examine you in order to write one.

To answer your question further, even telemedicine sites that do prescribe for colds, and other minor emergencies, will not prescribe controlled substances.

In the united states, there is no way what so ever to legally order a controlled substance on line.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually at the top of the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with JustAnswer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Thank you .