Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

When having penetration, I urinate. What causes this? Taking…

When having penetration, I...

When having penetration, I urinate. What causes this?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No, taking synthroid, celexa.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a paraplegic cyst on one kidney.

10/21/2017
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Please clarify

Your age

gender?

65, female

OK.

There are many reasons this can happen.

One is a spastic bladder which happens with age.

Another is that the bladder could be retaining urine, so there is content pressure.

Another is stress incontinence, which happens in your case during sex.

Another is a bladder lesion, or uterine lesion.

I suggest that you see both your OB and a urologist, in that order to narrow this down.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.....exam required.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually at the top of the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with JustAnswer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician