Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Does coffee affect the prostrate. Tamsulosin hcl 0.4mg. Pain…

Customer Question
Does coffee affect the...

Does coffee affect the prostrate

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

tamsulosin hcl 0.4mg

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Pain medicine for back surgery

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Carisoprodol 350mg every 6 hours oxycodone 10/325mg 4 times as needed for pain valsartan tablets 320mg once a day

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
10/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 9 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Coffee can cause prostate congestion and increase the prostate symptoms like increased frequency, hesitancy, poor stream, night time increased urination etc.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl