Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain behind my ear. It started earlier this evening…

Customer Question
I have pain behind...

I have pain behind my ear. It started earlier this evening and seemed to go away for awhile ,now it is back

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?

I have been having dizziness for several weeks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take medications for prostate that can cause dizziness, but I've been taking those for years

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/20/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Do you have stuffy nose,sore throat,clogged ears?

Ringing in ears?

Muffles hearing?

Any swelling,bump formation behind ear?

Neck stiffness?

Headache?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks.