Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I am 20 and i have lost 20 pounds in the last 8 months but i

Hi! I am 20 and...
Hi! I am 20 and i have lost 20 pounds in the last 8 months but i havent changed the way i eat and i hardly work out. I have been tired all the time. I also am very moody. I just dont know how i lost so much weight with liytle to know exercise.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Little
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No and i dont take anything.
10/19/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you take any medicine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not take medicine. I occasionally smoke a little cannabis tho.

I bet your thyroid is off

it needs checked

you can check it with blood levels?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also suck in my stomach without noticing but then when i notice i let it out.. I am feeling unmotivated to do certain things like finding a hobby or cleaning my apartment but i clean anyway because i know it needs done.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i just make an appointment with a clinic to check my thyroid?

yes exactly

I'm quite sure this is the issue

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor