Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

You just answered a question regarding my cardiac med. Is it…

you just answered a question...
you just answered a question regarding my cardiac med. Is it all right to take the Diltiazem if I took losartan in the morning and in the evening? That was not clear to me.
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/18/2017
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Yes, this is alright. You can take diltiazem now even if you took losartan in the morning and in the evening. Taking them together is not harmful and there is no interaction between them.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor