Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it ok for him to use the spray that they say stops him…

Is it ok for him...
Is it ok for him to use the spray that they say stops him from early ejaculation and us use something like ky jelly
10/18/2017
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Is he suffering from premature ejaculation?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

In that case, it is certainly recommended that he use such a spray and also KY jelly if required. However, if this is not beneficial then he can ask his doctor for a medication that he can take before having sex which will help him prevent premature ejaculation. This is a very common symptom and effective treatment is available. He should not be concerned regarding this and should try all the treatment options to know which is beneficial for him.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).

It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Can you recommend any products by name so we can get them

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Initially, he can try the below mentioned product:

https://www.amazon.com/Promescent-Prolonging-Lidocaine-Maximized-Sensation

Hopefully, this will be sufficient and will help. But if it does not help then a lidocaine-prilocaine cream for premature ejaculation (EMLA) is available by prescription.

Take care.