Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

It started about 4 days ago I have been feeling a mild

testicular pain on my left...
It started about 4 days ago I have been feeling a mild testicular pain on my left side and a mild lower abdominal pain on and off and my groin area. Both pains on my testicular and abdominal come and go. Today I the mild pain on testicular have reduced a lot.
Today I have been feeling a little stabbing pain in the middle of my stomach, lower stomach and my pennies. The pain is sharp like a nerve pain and it comes and goes.
I am 37 year old I had and I had sex a few weeks ago but it was safe sex (used condom)
10/17/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any swelling?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't believe it was a swelling but the left side looked a little bit bigger than the right side not a big swelling. Today it has gone back to the normal size.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have not been feeling any pain on my left statistical today. I have been feeling mild sharp pain in my stomach and felt a few nerve type of stabbing in my pennies. What could it be wrong here Doc.? Thanks
You could have a hernia my friend. You need an ultrasound of the testicles
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks Doc. what could be the cause? is that an STD?
Not an STD. Just a weakness in the muscle wall of the body
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks. Is it an urgent matter to see a Doc.?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t know if this is weird or not I’m kind feeling just a little bit of the pain on my right side t testicular and groin areaas we speak. Does hernia do this? Thanks Doc. You are the best!

yes, a hernia does this.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Dr. I am also feeling some mild pain below my stomach around my bladder area. I’m planning to see a Dr. on Monday.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also feel a quick mild stabbing pain on my towards my left back side right below my rib.

i wouldn't wait until Monday

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Doc. just saw my Dr. he did a urine sample in the office and said there a little bit of white blood cells in my urine and I may have a urinarry trac infection. Order me some antibiotics. Of the swelling come back again to come back immediately.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He also examined my testicular with his hands.

can you accept additional services?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
GM? What do you think about what the Dr. said about my visit. I read that Chlamydia can cause this too. Also the antibiotics he prescribed me is also used for Chlamydia but the Dr. told me it was UTi and I also read usually woman get this not men so I’m very confused. You also thought it was Hernia. Can you elaborate for me on this? Thanks Dr.!

what antibiotic?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I forgot the name the Dr. never sent it to my pharmacy I just checked with his office they said it’s not on my recited I don’t if he changed his mind until my lab results comes back but when I asked him if it is chlamydia he told me no there is a little bit of white blood cells in my urine but the antibiotics is also used to treat UTi and chlamydia both. I don’t have any discharge but I do still feel a little discomfort on off around my groin and testicular very mild.

It is probably epididymitis or orchitis

it could be chlamydia

that is true

the urine could just look like an infection from the orchitis or epididmytitis

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Meant to say my pain comes and go very quickly mild pain. Yesterday I felt blooded on my bladder area.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What other symptoms would have if this was an STI? Do you still think this is not an STI? What’s your opinion what could this be?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My exposure was condom protected how would I get chlamdiya from safe sex?

Yeah I don't think it is an STI.

But you could have another bacteria causing epididmytis

this does happen

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks Doc. Cipro 500 is what he prescribed for me.

nice

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Dr. just to give you an update all my STi test results came negative. Now I don’t have those pains anymore it’s gone. Which I’m thankful but still don’t know what caused it or what it was?
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor