Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

What would you tell me about my anxiety problems. I take

Zoloft50mg I don't know if...
What would you tell me about my anxiety problems. I take Zoloft50mg I don't know if I should ask to change it or try something else. I am always feeling weepy emotionaly down. A little depresedni have always had bad social anxiety issues. Alwaysnvery nervous trouble focusing and n looking may people in the eye. .Sweting a lot sometimes a fast heart rate even a little nauseous n dizzy. I also take hypertension pills.
10/17/2017
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I would like to help you. I’m so sorry to hear about what you’re going through. Your Zoloft at 50mg is the lowest starting dose and can definitely be increased to alleviate your symptoms. How long have you been taking it?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1year.
Thank you for that information. You should definitely talk with your doctor about increasing your dose. You can go up as high as 200mg a day which would probably help your depression and anxiety symptoms a lot more. Can I help with any other questions?
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Richard Han
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD