Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have found a hard knot on the right side of my waist, any…

Customer Question
I have found a...

I have found a hard knot on the right side of my waist, any idea what it could be?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No I have not, I am on several medications and have been for years

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Levothyroxin, lyrica effector, protonix, vit. D, simuvastin, an estrogen pill, and morphine sulfate, I am not allergic to any meds that I know of

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just that I have hypothyroidism and some neuropathy in my feet from an accident with horse 42 yrs ago, I have major pain in my neck and low back with bad headaches at times and I see a pain specialist for the pain

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
10/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 9 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Please post a picture?

How big is it?

Is it painful or tender?