Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband is experiencing issues with his penis. He has…

Customer Question
My husband is experiencing...

My husband is experiencing issues with his penis. He has pain when he has an erection and his penis has a bend in it and unable to get straight. He seems to have a broken penis.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?

2 months. It first started when his blood was real thin. He is a factor 5 blood disorder and is on warfin.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He does takes pravastatin and Tamsulosin HCL.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
10/14/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

It sounds like Peyronies your husband is dealing with.

Fibrous / scar tissue forms around the shaft due to injury or trauma ( even rough sex) to the penis leading to painful erection that isnt straight ,can interfere with the sex life.

He should get an ultrasound on it to confirm it and seek surgical consult for advice on surgical correction.

Hope it answers your query.

Let me know if you have any more queries

Hope it answered your query.

Let me know if you have any further queries.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Regards.