Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

I am 23 yeards old. I am seeing white/purplish spots in my

Hi , I am 23 yeards old. I am seeing white/purplish spots in my vision..which keep going and coming randomly. This is happening from last 2 weeks. Also im having Floaters since many years. I got my Retina checked twice in the last two months and its all fine. I am really disturbed and also im seeing whits flashes on seeing anything bright. The floaters are also really annoying these days. What can i do?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
The spots are like shooting stars which keep appearing and then disappearing in few seconds.

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Did you have any blood investigations done? Are you suffering from any visual impairment requiring the use of glasses?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No I have not. Yes i am wearing glasses , for power -2.5 and -2.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

You should have a complete blood count done. These visual symptoms can be due to anemia and low hemoglobin which can be easily treated.

Also, these symptoms can be due to the visual impairment that you are suffering from which requires glasses. This is normal for this condition. You should not worry regarding this.

Another possible explanation is that these are the visual aura of a migraine if you have a headache associated with these visual symptoms.

Take care.

Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you.