Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Experience:  MBBS DNB
25843817

I believe I have some type of parasite infection causing

I believe I have some type of parasite infection causing severe soars on skin under the soars it looks like some type of hard shell, if the hard shell is feeding on blood they are brown on the outside and white on the inside. After being under my skin they seem to take a different flat shape with 2 white tube like things on one end and a stringy type thing on the other end. The soars are extremely painful, they get all crusty and look like it’s made up of segments. If you pull one of the segments out of your skin it has those 2 tube like things while you try and pull on it, sometimes only one tube. I am extremely ill, tired, lost 50 pounds, diareah just started 2 days ago it’s all yellow brownish and shoots out without warning. Something under my skin is crawling covering these soars with a glue like substance. It’s extreamly painful when that glue thing moves. I have those two tube like things, the size of a piece of hair all over my body, they mostly show up on the neck. The soars are completely covered in the super glue like substance and whaterever it is it keeps on expelling it till the scab like things are very thick. I have a compromised immune system after having a massive heart attack at 50, I am now 54. The first signs I had were my hair follicles hurt on the crown of my head which also is covered in the glue like substance, but after 4 months it’s really hard and I cannot wash it off like the other soars. After washing, I’m left with a very soar red skin infection, they return the same state over night I’m losing hope, I’ve be3n to 3 hospitals and no one can diagnose this thing it feels like it can move from my head to my toes causing the most severe pain. Any ideas what this could be. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have history of Diabetes ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No diabetes, no history of diabetes in my immediate family members. This is so frustrating, and unbelievable you painful. I just put DE on one that just entered my body and it looked like a tiny arrowhead I think that’s the 2nd Stage the first being a roundish shape thing with spikes very very tiny .2 mm max. The 3rd Stage it sorta looks like a bird. I found this thing on my bed the other day it looked like a network of veins with round hole just like the eggs make. They are very precise with the exit wound looking exactly the same each time.

Thank you very much for all the information provided.

Has a biopsy been done till date ?

Do you have these in your mouth or scalp as well ?

Does the skin also peel off easily ?

Does this increase when you go into sunlight ?

Are you on any other medications for any other condition ?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Sorry no call I have been very very sick for 4 years. Had a massive heart attack at 50 a widow maker. Doctors could not figure out why my troponin levels never changed I have not worked and my income is very very limited.

Thank you for the information provided.

IS it all over your body ? including scalp ?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
everywhere including scalp.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
That was a very thick scab yesterday. It washes right off with anti bacterial soap they spew some type of very stick glue like substance to cover the scalp it looks like eggs are within the scab. By tomorrow the scab will be back and cover that whole area on my chest.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Scab not scalp. Even tho it’s like super glue it washes right off with anti bacterial soap and a facecloth. Have to go super lightly as it feels like glass shards underneath

This is a an autoimmune conditions causing these crawling sensations and skin to peel off

This is an auto immune condition called bullous disorders or pemphigus . This causes peeling of the skin that you can see as tubes , glue like substance , crawling .

The diagnosis is Pemphigus .

You should be on a methylprednisolone to treat your condition. This would help in killing all the inflammation and shards.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is it a parasite condition. I feel crawling under my skin and very very sharp excruciating pains?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I also have Lyme Disease and have been on heavy duty antibiotics I live in a hot spot was bit in 2006 and not diagnosed until 2017.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I’m not sure about the diagnosis because my house is infested with these round things or semi round there in every room but mine now because I treated my room with DE.

It is not exactly a parasitic condition.However it can trigger this Endemic Pemphigus.

Multiple comorbid infections with bacteria, fungi, and parasites have been found, indirectly demonstrating some dysregulation of the immune response.

Exposure to hematophagous black flies, especially Simulium pruinosum, has been associated with the development of this condition ( Endemic Pemphigus )

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I read about it. It does not sound completely what I have but I’m willing to take the medication. I’ll try anything. Every time one propels into my body something very painful shoots down my leg or arm and put glue on it. When the propel down a limb to put the glue over the egg I can feel like razor sharp stings. It happens every time one jumps at me. I get alcohol and remove the glue and the egg or whatever it is comes out easily because it dies from dehydration. It’s now in my head causing severe tinnitus. I went to bed in May complete quite and woke up with the worst screeching tinnitus it sounds like bad car breaks only with a heartbeat and it’s all in sync. ThT day I was bitt on my scalp 3 months ago was when it all started but nowhere near this bad. I just pulled another one out and it looks like it has a hook at the bottom. Another stage I should have sent a picture of the thing that came out of me. Goodnight.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I haven’t slept in weeks. Only during the day. Now that my bedroom is free of these things I’m going to try and get a good nights sleep.

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided

I am awaiting your reply.

Regards

Dr Pravin

I have released the rating service application on your page .

Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I researched it and it has been found in other countries but not here in the Unitrd States.
Pabout it
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I did just read an article of several cases in the US but I have never had a blister on my body the whole time. I’m not sure it’s what your saying it is after reading about it. My whole body has been destroyed in just one month. These things whatever they are were just on my scalp no leisions just that sticky glue. If I put DE on the soars it shoots out this brown substance that sticks and cannot be removed by any means that I have tried. It eventually wears off. It’s like it knows what I am saying. Yesterday I said thank goodness it’s not on my face and I woke up this morning with 3 tiny soars with all that sticky glue leaking from everyone of the soars. I have been on very high doses of antibiotics the body thing started when I was about 3 weeks into antibiotic treatment for Lyme disease. I’m going to stop taking them immediately

Thank you !
I am not saying or diagnosing based on what I have read .

I am diagnosing based on the kind of skin lesions . soars you have on the chest area which look like erosions and also skin peeled off. The sticky glue leaking out is the sero sanguinous discharge from the area.

It can be triggered but caused by antibiotics as well as a side effect. You will do good if you can stop the antibiotic for Lyme and you can also take a short course of corticosteroid .

That would definitely help you .

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was on massive antibiotics for awhile 3 different types and I only weigh 98 pounds at 5’5” tall. Those little spots everywhere are raised if you pull one out the are a very hard brown shell, round 1 tube on top one on the bottom they are getting bigger by the day. There is. Something propelling around in my body putting glue on them so I can’t get at them. This is totally insane I know I picked this parasite or whatever it is in Florida. Thank you so much for your time.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Sorry 1 tube on top and 2 on bottom forgot the two. Again thank you for your help. Going to Boston today. Praying they can figure it out.

All the best . Do take the treatments as I have advised.
Do you want me to release the rating service application on your page ?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
Doctor I have heart issues also, coronary heart disease, acute coronary syndrome. I just came home from the hospital. Whatever is biting me is alive so I believe it’s some type of parasite. I went to Boston again only this time for 6 days. They monitored the bites also, because I have Lyme Disease they believe it is Morgellons so I have to say I disagree with your diagnosis. Again I’m sorry I had no phone access so I just read my messages now. Thank you for your time. Laureen

Will you be able to give me a feedback for my services provided and time spent giving you a direction to the thought process ?

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
You have charged my account $52 dollars which I believe is a very reasonable charge, can you please cancel my account as of today. I thank you so very much for all of your help. Your service and time spent was excellent and in the future, if need be I will sign up again for this service. Good Day! Laureen B.

Ok , I would be paid once the feedback is provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Have a great day . Will send them the message for account closure once you send me the feedback

Customer: replied 1 day ago.
How come it will not let me give you 5 stars for your service

Yes . I did receive it now

regards

Dr Pravin

I would be happy to help in the future.