Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am loking for a doctor specializing in Ehlers Dalos in…

Customer Question
I am loking for...

I am loking for a doctor specializing in Ehlers Dalos in Michigan. My son is in desperate need of one. Hi veins are blowing doing nothing. His joints are moving around and he goes to the chiro practice several times a week and to physical therapy.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

It's my son. He takes keppra for seizures. Topamax

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He also takes a few other meds.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

He has ADD and takes medicine for the. He take suboxin too.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
I also started giving him vitamin D, B12, Fibro Ease for his muscles, ultra ATP.
What causes veins to blowmm
10/7/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your son

best to see a rheumatology doctor at a large academic medical center like in Detroit

http://www.med.umich.edu/intmed/rheumatology/index.htm

http://www.med.umich.edu/intmed/rheumatology/patients/programs.htm

it looks like they have several locations

you should contact the closes office and make an appointment.

his veins are blowing because of his Ehlers Dalos syndrome causing defects of his connective tissues can causing his veins to be weak.

have you been to a univ of michigan rheumatology clinic before?

Brett has not been to U of M. Is this dangerous for him with his veins blowing like this right now? Can it wait until Monday? What can be done his veins?

if the bleeding stops, it is not dangerous

he has many veins and blood will find another vein to flow around.

it can wait until Monday for him to see a doctor.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician