Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If your Artery Calcium level is 1200 is there any way to…

Customer Question
If your Artery Calcium...

If your Artery Calcium level is 1200 is there any way to reduce it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I just recently found this out and had a stress test. My heart was good and blood flow was good. I've changed my diet and have a consultation with the cardiologist but it's not until Oct 26, i'm taking Lipitor, Blood pressure Med, and baby aspirin

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

No my family doesn't have any heart attacks but my mom has high calcium. My health isn't great i feel flush most of the time I need to lose 30 more lbs. I have dropped 7 since i switched my eating habits

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My dad did have a minor stroke but he was a heavy heavy smoker

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Have you had a stress test?

Are you on any medications?