Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Doc I don't like reading all this medical hoarse related…

Customer Question
Doc I don't like...

Doc I don't like reading all this medical hoarse related topics. I want my natural voice back. I don.t want all the medical jargon. I want to find a Doctor who can get my natural voice back. I have the best medical plan that covers what any excess of the 20% medicare. Plan F. I've been paying for this plan each month. The AARP man who came out to see what plan I should take tried him very best to talk me out of the very expensive plan F. He tried but I insisted on the best plan offered. Now I have lost me normal voice for 2 months and what to find a Doctor today who will get me my voice back. I don.t want to know about all the issues. I just want the Doctor to get my voice back. Jay Silverman

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

The is a joke. I'm suffering from back pain and I've been given sugar pills. I decided to look for real help. Not about the pain. I am tired of all there bull and appointment and test that go nowhere. I was told my two surgeons blab blab bale. I found a older doctor who didn't put me through two Oh I see you have a second inguinal hernia. Cut me to pieces and put through unnecessary pain. I found an older Doctor who had the training and had performed the laposcopic operation thousands of times. No pain what so ever. No scar. The other two doctors where staple happy and where not qualified. I am so glad to tell you the operation both at there same time were a complete success. No pain. No scar. I need a doctor who will not talk about the medical

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Close to... over a month and a half. Chronic.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Smoked most all of my life 2 packs a day. and won't quit. There is no pain in my throat. I want the doctor to do what she does and not go into the details and just get my normal voice back. The sooner the better Mam.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your voice

how old are you?

are you male or female?

have you seen an ENT ear nose and throat doctor who can look down your throat to assess your vocal cords where your voice comes from?