Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you please refer me to an ointment for fungal infection…

Customer Question
Can you please refer...

Can you please refer me to an ointment for fungal infection between thighs due to sweat , itching

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Rash , itching and red marks

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

1 week back , gym workout lot of sweat between legs

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

The best treatment for this would be Canestan cream twice a day on the area to help kill the fungal inflammation . You can use this for a week.

You can also use Canestan Dusting powder in the groin during a toilet break in the day .

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided