Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Hiya My armpit is always smelly even after a couple of hours…

Customer Question
Hiya My armpit is always smelly...
Hiya
My armpit is always smelly even after a couple of hours using deodorant
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/6/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do your inner clothes stain as well ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

No

Yes ?

No ?

No don't call
my inner clothes stain

ok Thank you for the confirmation

The inner clothes getting stained is a sign of Chormhidrosis which may be also causing the bad odor.

I would suggest you can get the sweating reduced by application of Aluminium hexahydrate

This is available as Vichy anti perspirant cream

the other option is to get Botox injected every year in your underarm to block the sweat glands in your underarm area.

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided

I don't really sweat that much though
Do I still need an antiperspirant?

Yes , it is not about excessive sweating . It is about reducing the sweat which may be seen microscopically .

The fact that your clothes stain and you get smelly armpits defines the fact that you do sweat but microscopically

What is the best bath cream for body odor

The best bath cream for body odor is :

Body Shop Olive Shower gel

M&S Magnolia Bath Cream

I have released the rating service application on your page .

Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Vichy antiperspirant did not work for me