Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Indexes toon type pain similar to the pain I had with

Customer Question
Indexes toon type pain...

Indexes toon type pain similar to the pain I had with gallstones

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Had pain for 3 days pain eases off a little then comes back

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had gallstones bout 10 years ago and had cancer almost 5 years

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/6/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Where is the pain exactly?