Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Chip only, I haven't written in a while. I was feeling

Customer Question
for Dr. Chip only,I haven't...
for Dr. Chip only,I haven't written in a while. I was feeling really hopeful because my breast cancer is so estrogen positive. Then I remembered that most mets are ER positive.I stain the highest positivity possible. It is ER 3 +++ (with 95% positive). I would think that most recurrences come with people who are ER2++ or ER+ only. ER 3+++ is supposed to be the most indolent. What do you think?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 10 months ago

Hi--I was just about to log off so let me opt out for another expert

o.k.
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

you should be hopeful because you have gone more than 3 years with your breast cancer not coming back

the more years you go, the lower your chances of your breast cancer coming back.

you have tolerated your AI therapy well and you continue to take your AI therapy

you don't have to stress about your breast cancer coming back.