Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Eugene L Keeley I have a open sore on my left ankle for a…

Customer Question
Eugene L Keeley...

Eugene L Keeley I have a open sore on my left ankle for a year or more we going to wound center in Borgess and it has not changed at all.. I have a copy mri and 2 x rays, can you help with any thing more at rochester

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Not much pain it started with both legs full of fluid the fluid went doun a lot

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a diabetic

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Can you let me know what question you have for me and I'm happy to address them for you.

If you have a copy of the MRI please upload here and I'm happy to review it. Please block out your name to keep it confidential.

Please let me know if I can expand on this answer further.

Otherwise, please click on "Rating".

Please let me know if you still have further questions.

Otherwise please click on "Rating" when ready.