Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A month into treatment, should I be going for my daily walk?

Customer Question
A month into treatment...

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Am taking rivaroxaban twice daily

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing comes to mind that may be in the way.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/5/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 10 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

What's the reason you are taking rivaroxaban and what treatment are you undergoing?

Following an ultrasound session, the physician prescribed rivaroxaban 15ml twice a day for 21 days, then at 25 ml once a day for the next couple of months.

So yes, you would be perfectly fine to resume your daily walks and it actually would be quite advisable.

Please let me know if you still have further questions.

Otherwise please click on "Rating" when ready.