Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had incredible itching in my armpits and along the…

Customer Question
I have had incredible...

I have had incredible itching in my armpits and along the outside of both breasts for several weeks. I'm using no new products, but I feel like I'm going to scratch my skin open. Any ideas?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

It's been going on for about 3 weeks. No new products used, no new meds except I was approved for medical marijuana around the same time.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm a paraplegic (35 yrs). My pain dr & I have been decreasing my morphine since I've been on it so long with no real ease of my chronic lower back pain (neuropathic). That's why we started with the medical marijuana

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated rash,bumps,pain?

Have you applied any medications on affected area?

History of Diabetes?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks.