Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Person 56, male, had 102 temp for two days. Temp is down but…

Customer Question
Person 56, male, had...

Person 56, male, had 102 temp for two days. Temp is down but now has blisters on hands and feet. Can you advise?

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Good health, non smoker. Was fine Monday morning. By 2 that afternoon got freezing chills and felt achy. That part is gone and felt good enough to go outside. Now the blisters.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/5/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

The advise is that he needs an exam to diagnosis this....I can only give you an educated guess.

does he have any blisters in his mouth as well?