Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I keep getting a really bad pain in stomach sometime like…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a really bad pain in stomach sometime like now it's a burning pain. Last about 20 mins just before it goes away I get tingling feeling in my upper body only then pain goes. It's fine until I get up and walk around that brings it back on again

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

Felt sick other day no vomiting but not feeling sick now. I feel fine when I stay motionless but as soon as I get up and walk it come back. Not immediately about 5 to 10 mins after

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had this same thing for a few years. It comes and goes without warning and nothing I can think of seems to bring it on. I do get constipated although it's not that that brings on pains. I feel fine then out if the blue it's back lasts about a week if I stay off my feet and rest. No food only liquid then it goes away again. Last attack was almost a year ago before that only 6 months and prior was over a year.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/5/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

In the last two years:

What doctors have you seen for this [type of doctors].

What diagnoses?

What treatment?