Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have dizzyness and nausia ear feels pluged neck hsa

Customer Question
I have dizzyness and...

I have dizzyness and nausia ear feels pluged neck hsa arthitispains in back of ear turn over in bed dizzy

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

15 years.numess no

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ears feel pluged very dizzy sometimes 3 hrs this morning no

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/5/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

I am not sure what your question is?

How long have you had this?

What does your doctor way?

Have you seen an ENT doctor?