Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I haven't been pooping for 3 weeks. It barely comes out.

Customer Question
I haven't been pooping for...
I haven't been pooping for 3 weeks. It barely comes out . I've had extreme abdominal pain. My veins look like they have englarged. I've stopped eating all together. The hospital will not give me an ultrasound . They only did urinanalysis and blood test . this was 3 weeks ago and I'm still not pooping right. My stomach feels so full .
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Have you been to your PCP?

Nausea, vomiting?

I went to my PCP but she did not care she diagnosed it as a allergy
I've had some nausea spells but I thought maybe it's because I don't eat anymore

I doubt that this is an allergy. This looks more like an abdominal pathology - the most significant sign is the lack of appetite.

Abdominal pain, lack of appetite, constipation and distention of the abdomen are all signs that point towards abdominal conditions.

Since, all the abdominal conditions mimic each other as far as the symptoms are concerned, it is difficult to tell which condition this might be without an examination and a CT scan or at least an Ultrasound.
I would suggest that you urge your PCP to conduct this or you can go to an Urgent care to get this done.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.