Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I live in australia and have had All calm for years! why has…

Customer Question
Hi i live in...

Hi i live in australia and have had All calm for years! why has it suddenly stopped being shipped to us?????? i am now in agony with the spasms every night ! please help

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

No - i have multiple sclerosis and it is a god send!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Actually allcalm is not available these days as readily as before and that is why it is not being shipped out to other countries as well. However you can try another supplement which has the same formulation as allcalm, if you try to their access their website, it has also been shutdown due to production being halted.

I would recommend that you try one of the following supplements to try and control the sapsms, these include,

Magnesium plus 100 tabs

Blackmores super magnesium +

Cramp Defense

Multiple magnesium products

If you click on any of the links above it will take you to the site where you can order these supplements which are available in australia or are shipped to australia, they have essentially the same composition as allcalm and you can use these in its place.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Would you like to know anything else? Any clarifications or additional questions that you might have, i would be happy to answer them for you. If done for now, please remember to leave a positive rating as that is the only way we are compensated for our time spent helping you. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the rating.