Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My scalp has been bothering me. It started itching and

Customer Question
My scalp has been...

My scalp has been bothering me. It started itching and burning and I have broke out in large red bumps all over my scalp, almost like paplules that are very painful and itch. What could this be. It gets better for a few days and almost goes away, then starts burning and itching and breaking out again in less than a week

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the bumps better or worse?

For at least a month. Been really stressed, family in hospital and not doing good, another family died, stress at work, but really that is it. It's driving me crazy, so painful and itching

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

No photo

Any fever ?

Does any pus come out from these bumps ?

Do you Agree with what I have mentioned ?

If you Agree with what I have mentioned, would you like me to release the rating service application on your page so you can leave me a feedback for my opinion provided