Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I truly suspect my boyfriend is stealing from me for

Customer Question
I truly suspect my...

I truly suspect my boyfriend is stealing from me for sometime..I suspect I am s victim of fraud as well. What bothers me the most is that his brother and girlfriend along with their mom maybe keeping the secret from seeping out

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Psychologist, Fraud Examiner, Lawyer, Criminal Lawyer?

Do you recommend me speaking to each expert??

Doctor's Assistant: OK. As the Expert's Assistant I have a few questions for you.

Go

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Doctor, Mechanic?

Yes, we can start there

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Lawyer, Appliance Technician?

.yes

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to a Lawyer?

I have no need since I haven't done anything wrong...or does that matter??

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Lawyer, Neurologist?

I may have damage my upper back because I fell on my back here with feet up in the air and landing flat on the pointy part of my back ...

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Neurologist, Lawyer?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Which one?

Neurologist

Doctor's Assistant: OK. As the Neurologist's Assistant I have a few questions for you. Do you have frequent headaches? Any issues with coordination or balance?

I never used to have headaches and the in the last year I have had more and I have been very editable and sensitive about noise .

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Can you give me an example please??

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have so much to solve I need someone to help me solve what happened and what compensation I deserve...seriously

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/4/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

what medical question do you have for me?