Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been having difficulty swollowing. I have problems…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having difficulty swollowing

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have problems with clogged head (hear on the inside of my head and some earaches. Sometimes my ears will pop when I am just sitting around. I am always yawning in an effort to pop the ear to hear. I'm not sure what to do.

Doctor's Assistant: Are you experiencing any dizziness? Do you have a fever?

No to both questions. I also have frequent tooth ache which occurs all over my mouth. It doesn't last long but really hurts. Dentists can find nothing wrong. I wondered if the two conditions were related.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am seeing a gastrorentologist (spelling) for a frequent choking and difficulty swallowing problem.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What tests has the gastroenterologist done and what does he think this is?