Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Su, I am not an adolescent, but a 55-year old female that is…

Customer Question
Dear Dr. Su, I...

Dear Dr. Su, I am not an adolescent, but a 55-year old female that is scared to death. I have petechial and I went to the dermatologist to do a biopsy (no cancer); however, WBC was slightly high which means there is an infection. I went back to my PCP and he ran more tests and results were pretty much the same. We still can't figure out where the infection is coming from. I currently have HPB; a smidge of being anemic and take vitamins and HBP meds (Losartan and Narvasc). I don't know what to do....any ideas?

Doctor's Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?

This just started within the past few months. I have some of my test results

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in the child's medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had chicken pox, measles, mumps, tonsils removed, had a c-section, but nothing more

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

can I help?

I'm a 55-year old female who currently has Petechia. I have gone to the dermatologist to make sure it was Petechia - it is. He had several tests done (urinalysis and blood) and my numbers were slightly off. I'm smidgen away from being anemic; and my wbc was slightly high (I sent the lab results not sure you received them). I currently have an infection and no one seems to know what it is. I have HBP (take Losartan and Narvasc), my vitamins (D, B, Omegas). Can't figure out what's wrong. Any ideas?
I already sent money to another doctor. I can't do this twice. Thank you!

did you have a further autoimmune workup?

that seems to be the only hit in your labs?

Family Physician, Doctor