Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need a doctor and dont have insurance. None my blood

Customer Question
I need a doctor...

I need a doctor and dont have insurance

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

None my blood pressure is high

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Yes but i took a test for a job and found out

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i need to get it down for the job

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

OK

As I understand it, you have high blood pressure.

You need doctor to help you but can not afford one

So what is your question exactly

Are you asking how to find a doctor that you can afford?

Have you ever been to the exchanges [healthcare.gov] as now is sign up time and there are options for you?