Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I cannot sleep because of itching on my hands and forearms.

Customer Question
I cannot sleep because...

I cannot sleep because of itching on my hands and forearms. It comes when I sleep and goes away when I am not asleep.

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Symtoms are worse when I try to sleep. As far as I know my health is ok in general

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have diabetes 2 and hypertension

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 10 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

I have no rash, no visible signs, it is more internal.
No phone call.