Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have this feeling of bloatedness/full feeling just below…

Customer Question
I have this feeling...

I have this feeling of bloatedness/full feeling just below my sternum. It feels sometimes like it's hard to get a good deep breath, it's not painful as such but as soon as i eat i feel my stomach is about to explode my bowels are working fine more loose than normal i guess. I've also had like a flu and it keeps coming back i can't shake it.

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

It comes comes and goes but this time for about 4-5 days no vomiting or nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was diagnosed with diverticulitis last year had a ruptured bowel with that but recoverd fine

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age and gender?

Are you taking any medications?

Fever,cough?

Sore throat?

Shortness of breath?

Alcohol and smoking intake?

History of hypertension,etc?

Bloating and flatulence?

Pain abdomen?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks.