Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Thank You, How can I treat staphylococcus? I had treated…

Customer Question
How can I treat...

How can I treat staphylococcus?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had treated meningitis a few years ago

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 10 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

Where are you currently infected with Staphylococcus?

Do you have the culture report that says the type of Staphylococcus and the sensitivity to antibiotics?

In my Virginal
I have a pus discharge

I do

Can you attach the report?

I am at work now . I cannot attach it now.
But can you tell me what type would actually infect the virginal?
The cause and the cure.
Hello Dr.

There are several strains of Staphylococcus, but none are common to infect the vagina.

The treatment would vary according to which strain and sensitivity is present. That is why I am asking for the culture report.

If you want to respond later when you are not at work and provide the culture report, then I can better answer your question.

Ok Dr.
I will love to respond later and give you the report as its stated.

Very good. You can wait and respond to this message when you have the information.

I have not heard back with the culture report. Have you tried to attach the report?