Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My son died and diagonsis was xanax and alchol but he had a…

Customer Question
My son died and...

My son died and diagonsis was xanax and alchol but he had a blow to the head the night before. Would this have something to do with it?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

What I just said my son died and they said it was xanax and alchol. He had a major blow to the head the night before.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 10 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

I am very sorry to know about your son's death. This is an irreparable loss.

Could you please give some more detail about the blow to the head?

he had a blow to the head the night before and was brought to the hospital and had no bleed to the brain. But i feel with the blow to the head he only had xaxanx and alcohol Why did he did?

I am sorry, I cannot phone you but we can continue the chat here.

How severe was the blow to head?

Was it a fall or was he hit by something?

Did autopsy show any brain injury?

Never Mind