Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do you have to buy the more expensive of the Garcina

Customer Question
Do you have to...

Do you have to buy the more expensive of the Garcina Cambogia for it to work ? If not what strength should nI get.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Do I need to buy the mi=ore expensive garcina cambogia for it t doa good job ?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm a type 2 diabetic.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Medical
10/3/2017
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 10 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Can you tell me more about your situation.

Why are you asking?

Did you try to use this?

For what purpose?